Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Article Marketing to Build Credibility in Your Campaigns

Credibility is incredibly important, and its impact cannot be underestimated. You see, if the people on your list do not trust you or believe that at all times you know exactly what you are talking about, they will not buy from you. They must trust you to buy from you.

So how do you create trust?

One of the important things in creating long-term trust is that everything you do is congruent. You cannot say one thing in your articles and another in your email campaign. You cannot do things one way and then teach your list to do things another way. You must be consistent and congruent in everything you do, to maximize revenues from your email list.

You must be willing to tell the truth, no matter what. If someone asks you a question, even if you know they are not going to like your answer, tell them the truth anyway.

They will respect you for it, and their bond with you will increase. As that bond goes up, credibility goes up, and with it sales revenue.

One thing that I have found really increases credibility is my powerful combination of article marketing and list building.

When someone comes into my list via article marketing, they already trust me. They have already had an opportunity to get to know me and the way that I work and think via my articles.

Once they get onto my list, they need to see that what I discuss in my emails is congruent and consistent with what is in my articles.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1200 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home