Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Battle Tested Tips That Will Blow The Door Off Your Article Marketing Results

Let me ask you a very important question. Are you experiencing the results that you want from your article marketing efforts? If you were anything like me when I first started out online I was writing articles with very little results.

In this article I would like to go over the main ingredients that you need to do to be successful with article marketing.

Make sure that you choose a niche market to write about that you are passionate about. Face it to be successful with this method of advertising you need to write hundreds if not thousands of articles to be successful. If you choose a topic that you do not like it is going to be extremely difficult. For example my passion is about internet marketing so I find it really easy to focus on this and write articles that are related to this.

Make sure that you help your reader. Share a slice of your expertise without giving the farm away. If you help your reader they are more likely to visit your website and subscribe to your newsletter. Consequently this will mean more visitors.

Remember that volume is key to succeeding using this method of promotion. The higher the number of articles the greater your number of subscribers and sales. Try to write at least 10 to 20 articles a day. If you are doing less than this you simply will not be making enough noise in the marketplace.

When I first started out I was sending all my traffic to a sales page with very little success. You need to focus on sending all your traffic to a squeeze page so that you can build a list. I also suggest that you get a professional autoresponder account like Getresponse. Every time somebody subscribes to your newsletter they will automatically be added to your autoresponder so that you can follow up with them.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home