Friday, May 16, 2008

Internet Marketing Coaching - Why You Absolutely Need An Online Busintess Coach!

Do you really need an Internet marketing business coach to succeed online?

To answer this question, I will look at that I've done over the lase two years and show you my online business growth.

As you probably guessed, or if you read some of my other articles, you know that I started my Internet business on a shoestring. I didn't even have the cash to pay a web hosting. No need to tell you that I couldn't afford a coach at this time.

Although I didn't have any money, I managed to get into a coaching program. I was struggling to make a decent amount of money, but a few weeks after a got a Internet marketing coach, I've made my first sale, and then many others.

Then, I've been scammed by this coach like all the other participants in this program. Anyway, I learned a lot of things that work, and I made thousands of dollars since this time.

I recognize that I was a little bit lost in this big Internet world after I left this mentor (he never paid us).

After spending months of surfing, reading emails and not earning any real money, I decided that it was the time to get a new coach to take my business to the next level. I had a couple of websites earning a few hundreds dollars, but I needed to take this to the next level.

I got a new mentor who made a video review of one of my websites. I implemented every single suggestion he made, and I was able to take this site from zero to earning several thousands of dollars a month in only a few weeks.

Take my words for it and find a mentor if you really want to take your online business to the next level.

To learn more, download my Free Guide: "How To Earn $100K Per Year With Article Marketing".

Franck Silvestre makes thousands of dollars a year from affiliate and article marketing. Wonder what the secret to his success is? Discover how he does it at: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/article-marketing/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home